3 EASY STEPS:
Jquery Thickbox Play Flash Video Overview1
HTML5 is the fastest growing web development trend and
HTML5 video as a adding mp4 video to website code part of HTML5 becomes the my live video in website new natural way to show video online.
iPad, iPhone, Android, all new browsers declare the video op website plaatsen zonder menu support for HTML5 video.
It's great, but what is the usual route to create HTML5 video? First you need to find converters and make three versions of your video embed code for website video - .OGG, MP4, WebM. Then, to provide the compatibility with IE and old browsers
you add a website video ayer fallback Flash version of your jquery overlay play video video with Flash video player. And finally,
you extract an image for poster and write batch lines of code to combine all of it... Quite complicated?
Forget about it with Html5 Video Creator!
All it takes is 3 easy steps to convert any of your video to HTML5:
1. Drag-n-drop video file to Html5 Video Creator;
2. Set poster image, select codecs, tune settings;
3. Press "Start".
As a result you'll get an html page with all necessary code, images, and Jquery Thickbox Play Flash Video videos.
Html5 Video Creator makes your embed flv video into website mac life easier with HTML5 video!
HOW TO USE
Step 1 - Adding video
Press "Select new video" button. Browse to the html5 video chrome location of the flash video with jquery folder you'd like to add and select video. This how to use html 5 video tag video will be automatically added to converter. You can also drag the website insert video player video to the Html5 Video Creator window or select video from recent list.
Step 2 - Specify settings
In the video popub website next window you can specify settings for the thumb video open jquery final video: select poster image, change video title, enable/disable 'Auto play' option. You can also set video size and resize method, select support for desired browsers and change the publish video in website using html coding watermark.
After you have all the pop up video for website settings defined, press the 'Start' button.
Step 3 - Publishing of Video. Put video on website or local drive
Now you are ready to publish your website video online or to a local drive for testing. Select the publishing method: publish to folder or publish to FTP server
- - publish to folder. To select a folder on your how get a website video player code hard drive, just click the Browse folders button and choose a location. Then click Ok. You can also set 'Open web page after publishing' option.
- - publish to FTP server. The jquery pop up video box FTP Location Manager window enables you to define a jquery video and text number of connections for use when uploading your videos auf der website web site gallery to an vimeo website video upload video format FTP.
Type in your video streaming website buy username and password for the html 5 video player with jquery connection. If you do not fill in this information, Video LightBox is unable to connect to your video embed web page site and thus not able to upload your put flash video on website videos to website. If this flv video on website image website enables anonymous connections, just type in anonymous as the jquery video local username and your e-mail address as the html 5 firefox video password.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your free video gallery for your website uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the post video facebook like jquery FTP Folder field on the Publish Gallery window.
Notice: Write the jquery spotlight video name of the folder where your website video gallery will be placed on the html5 video example server. Notice that you should specify this field; otherwise your website video gallery will be uploaded into the video flv jquery to html root folder of your step to videos of any website server!
Step 4 - Add Video inside your own page.
Html5 Video Creator generates a having trouble adding video to my website special code. You can paste it in any place on your opening clicked video on website Jquery Thickbox Play Flash Video page where you want to add video.
* Export your moogaloop player video in my website video using Html5 Video Creator app in any test folder on a flash website video player local drive.
* Open the jquery video image generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Html5 Video Creator and paste it on your add thumbnail video gallery on website page in the video player website templates the place where you want to have a video (inside the jquery media video player light box BODY tag).
<video controls="controls" autoplay="autoplay" poster="index.files/Ford_Mustang.jpg" width="480" height="352" >